Saturday, August 17, 2013

July in review

Don't you love finding little 'treasures'? I came here thinking I'd post a different entry and found this one left unposted! So, without further ado- a quick roundup of what I worked on in July (besides a large string of Crafty Creatives makes, of course!)


School in the UK ended in July, so apples were in order- I made these big chunky apple pendants and some half-apple brooches, which went down well with the teachers!


A few bulk orders for July as well- first up was this big pile of charms and keyrings for a school fete- the school's emblem is some oak leaves and acorns with a cross, and the children loved them.


I also made these cute badger earrings (and some charms for bracelets) for the North East Essex Badger Group! They were so so teeny!


Technically I made these starfish last winter, but I only re-found them this summer and turned them into earrings and this tri-pendant necklace. 


Now this was a fun commission. A nice chunky pendant, I made the outside of the box with some layered red and white clay, and carefully shaped each piece of popcorn as it went 'in' the box!


And on the non-foody side of commissions, this little sun pendant went to a little girl who I hoped loved it just as much as mine did!


These, along with pandora-style charms, were another new idea for the month. Pearlescent clays and stamps made some pretty cute pendants!


I also had a request for 'just a pear'- no jewelry findings, just the little pear. I couldn't decide on a size, so I sent both!

I did a few other things, which will be viewable in my shop once my little break is over- and this month has already been very productive!

I'll leave you with the goal and movie/book pages for both June and July- I'll be back on Monday with a quick and easy but fun tutorial!







No comments:

Post a Comment