Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shop news and looking to the future of the blog

Well, it's been a crazy few weeks around here and I haven't had much time to devote to making anything, let alone making things with a tutorial in mind. It's coming- maybe in the next few days- but sadly not today.

So, yes! A tutorial is coming- and I think you'll like it. I'm hoping for a sunny Tuesday so I can get some really good shots. And, even if you're not sure you're ready to jump into the world of polymer clay, you'll still be able to purchase the finished product in my Etsy shop, and get a look at how I make everything. Check back here at the end of the week!

I'm going to start listing autumn designs in the shop this coming Friday, including pumpkin pies, candy corn, fiendish fancies, and maybe few new-for-2012 designs as well. Christmas items will start going up in the beginning of October with more being added up until December.


So... are you hungry?



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to seeing the tutorial, I think it's amazing how detailed you make things!

    Can't wait for Christmas stock, I got so many compliments on the earrings, I'm treating myself to something again this year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brand-new item that I'm going to do and it's not a particularly over-the-top one, and a good starting point for crafting!

      Don't be shy on requesting lines (for Christmas, or whenever) either- sometimes I just don't think of doing something when it's obvious I should!

      Thanks for reading! <3

      Delete