Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crafty Creatives Box 11

Another month has flown by and it's time again for a crafty box of goodies from Crafty Creatives to brighten my week! I've had such a crazy month that I've barely even touched my 'Blue' box- I will have lots of catching up to do when I get time to craft, but I'm so looking forward to it. Having too much crafting on my plate is definitely something I can live with.


SPOILERS after the jump!

This is the first month in a while that I haven't been spoiled on the theme/contents of the box. Now don't get me wrong, people are GREAT about spoiler warnings and Crafty Creatives would never spoil it, but my post has been a bit slow and waiting an extra day drives me too crazy! So, it was refreshing to dive into a box without any idea of what was in it. This is month's theme is Glamour- not something I would immediately be excited for, but much like the Gothic box last October, I find myself loving it a lot more than I'd ever expected.



The art card is by Lianne Williams this month, and it's beautiful. I'm still looking for frames to fit all my art cards, because they really need to be displayed! 


The kit is great and I'm really looking forward to having some time to do it. There's plenty of materials here to play around with after the main filigree clip is made, too. 


I may be overly excited about this stamp. Is that possible? It and the pad are going straight in my stamp box.


These beads are gorgeous. I always gaze at Swarovski crystals when I'm buying beads and findings but end up passing over them. So excited to have a few to glam up some of my makes!

Click to enlarge and see all the goodies!

There's a ton of other great stuff in this box, too. Here's a quick rundown:
  • Art card by Lianne Williams
  • CC Kit- beaded embroidery hair clip
  • Beaded fluffy trim - I got black!
  • 10 Swarovski crystal beads
  • Photo glue by Stix2
  • 8 silver stardust beads
  • Lacey rubber stamp
  • Ink pad- I got a great gold one.
  • Metallic star dust glitter
  • Fat quarter of black velvet
  • Red rose pendant
  • Pair of silver plated rhinestone teardrops
  • Some earring wires and jump rings
I think I may take Crafty Creatives up on the suggestion of making a bag with the velvet. I have plans for the red stripey fabric from box #8, but if I have some left, I think it'd make a great lining for a velvet bag- the trim would go great on it as well, of course!

Now someone please send me an extra hour (or 5) in my remaining May days so I have some time to get crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment